Sybille runs several nutrition and cooking courses throughout the year. They are a great way to explore the naturopathic approach to healthy eating in an inspiring and friendly environment. With a choice of formats that range from two hours to two days, Sybille teaches valuable food and juice preparation skills that can be easily incorporated into everyday living.
Topics that are covered during the nutrition and cooking courses may include:
- Learn the science behind a healthy diet
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost the effectiveness of the immune system
- Balance blood sugar levels
- Develop a “Healthy Meals in a Hurry” guide for those busy weekdays
- Specific foods for heart health
- Good fats & bad fats
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Strategies for a safe and effective detox
- Cancer specific nutrition and diet
Sybille can also teach nutrition and cooking workshops at your home or office for a more bespoke experience for each participant.